erecruit portal access will be sent from email@example.com. The site provides informational messages and links, previous paycheck information, and your weekly timecard. (Note: if you are working for a client that uses a Vendor Management Tool, you will receive access to that specific system for time entry, in addition to erecruit access.)
It is important that you click the link and follow instructions to set your password. It may be helpful to bookmark this page for future access.
In order to log time, please go to erecruit (http://erecruit.advancedgroup.com) to access your time card; you will not have access until you receive the above-mentioned email.
- Timesheet(s) are available Tuesday afternoon after payroll has been processed.
- Calculate your hours worked in quarter hour increments. Round up or down to the nearest quarter hour.
- Please be sure to hit the save button to submit your time or it will remain in pending status and delay your payment.
- Attached is an instructional document on the Time and Expense Entry process.
Please reach out to our payroll hotline with any further questions at (888) 631-9966 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advanced Resources pays its employees weekly*. The standard pay period starts on Monday and ends on Sunday. Direct deposit funds are guaranteed by Friday after the week worked. Printed checks are mailed via USPS on Wednesdays to your home address on record.
A direct deposit setup form will be included in your onboarding paperwork from digital-noreply@eStaff365.com.
We strongly recommend that you sign up for direct deposit to ensure prompt payment. After you set up direct deposit, all payment will be directly deposited into your account by Friday, payday.
On your first pay day you will receive an email from noreply@GreenEmployee.com with a link to view your check stub on Greenshades. Complete the following directions as a first time user in order to set up your password:
- It will ask you for a “corporate email,” which is the personal email that Advanced Resources has on file for you. It will also ask for the last 4 digits of your SSN, along with your birth year (####YYYY). Attached to that email are instructions regarding the use of Greenshades.
*Standard practice is to pay weekly; however, you will be notified from your recruiter if your assignment pays bi-weekly.
Please reach out to our payroll hotline with any further questions at (888) 631-9966 or email@example.com
If you are working 30+ hours/week, you qualify for the below benefits. Shortly after your first payday you will receive an email from our benefits department, with the benefits guidebook that will give you an overview of the plans and instructions on how to log into our benefit system, Benetrac, and make your elections. Please see the benefits letter included in your onboarding documents for additional details. For benefit questions, please email Benefits@advancedgroup.com.
Your benefit elections will go into effect the first of the month following 60 days from your start date.
- You have 30 days from your start date to make your elections. After that you will not have access to the system.
- Eligible employees must log into Benetrac and elect or decline coverage.
- Detailed summaries of the plans are found in Benetrac under the Resource Library tab.
Advanced Resources offers automatic enrollment to all eligible employees based on:
- Actively working and available for assignments
- Work 1,000 hours in the 12 months
- Work 12 months from date of hire
- Automatic enrollment at 3% contribution will begin on the 1st of the month following your first 30 days
All employees who meet the above eligibility requirements will receive an enrollment package from Wells Fargo in the mail during their open enrollment period. It will contain information on the 401(k) plan, funds available, and enrollment forms. Also included will be an “Opt Out” form if you do not wish to participate. The automatic enrollment will be at 3% deposited into an account established in your name with Wells Fargo and invested in the Wells Fargo Retirement Fund. You will also receive a company match of 33% of up to 6% of salary contributed.
Career Reward – “PTO”
Once you have completed 2,000 hours since most recent hire/rehire* or since the date of your the last Career Reward, you will receive a reward check for 40 hours at your current rate of pay. To be eligible for this incentive, you must be currently employed and working on assignment for Advanced Resources. *Rehire: If you have a gap of employment of 30 days or more, you will be given a new rehire date.
Once you have completed 2,000 hours since most recent hire/rehire* date and worked during the week of the holiday, you will receive 8 hours at your current rate of pay. Advanced Resources’ Holiday Reward applies to the following holidays in each calendar year: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. *Rehire: If you have a gap of employment of 30 days or more, you will be given a new rehire date.